Kudo’s to Lu, W4LT, for his presentation Monday night on remote ham radio. This presentation covered:
- What is/are Remote Amateur Stations
- Why “Go Remote” in the first place?
- Basic “infrastructure’ requirements at the control point
- Four approaches to solving the Remote Operation problem
- Remote Ham Radio Station Subscription (Big Guns for hire!)
- RemoteHams Software based “ORB’s” you can use (or make yourself)
- “Remote Rig” boxes and the K3/0 Mini controller
- FlexRadio transceivers with and without a computer ( Maestro ! )
- Live Demo of FlexRadio 6400 with Maestro set up for Contesting
- Conclusions and comments.
If you missed the live presentation, please click here to view the remote operation powerpoint