Dave will be presenting “Antenna Modeling”; how to use your computer to model your antenna or better yet your antenna idea. As someone once said, “All models are wrong but some are useful.” Modeling can give insight into how the antenna is likely to behave or how changes to an existing antenna modify its behavior. You can model how various alternative implementation of a proposed antenna behave. Finally, it’s a lot easier to model an antenna on the computer and get a reasonable idea of how it will perform than it is to go outside (or in your attic) and wrestle with wires and trees and HOA’s. Dave is Technical Coordinator for ARRL West Central FL Section and also serves on the Board of Directors for TARC.
QRZ Call Sign Lookup
- Approaches to Tackle Noise Problems Vary, Remedies Elusive
- ARISS, NASA, and ESA Continue to Probe Amateur Radio Problems on ISS
- AMSAT-DL Operators Track Mars Probes
- MARS Volunteers Recognized with Gold-Level President’s Volunteer Service Award
- Moldova Peace Corps to Sponsor March 3 Amateur Radio on the International Space Station Contact
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories March 4, 2021